White flashing cup and saucer icon on screen.

Sundancer3

Reaction score
Country
United States
A118C: a while flashing cup an saucer icon in the middle of the screen has taken up residence.
Anyone know what the heck it means

A dish / saucer i would assume relate to GPS, not aware of any dashcam that have alien ship detector,,,,,,, yet.

I know. Stopped imbibing years ago. I rather doubt a pic, but i,ll see in the morning. Its the damndest thing.

Welcome to the flying saucer club

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 46
Looks like "take a break". You may have a rest timer set.

Never seen that. Still looks like tea time to me. :coffee:
Me either but there is some option to have a reminder set to tell you to take a break from driving, that's possibly the type of icon they would use to represent that function

Reset defaults might be a good start

Me either but there is some option to have a reminder set to tell you to take a break from driving, that's possibly the type of icon they would use to represent that function

Reset defaults might be a good start

OK, so then I guess it IS tea time, after all. :happy:

couldn't see it clearly earlier as I was on mobile at the time but from the looks of the pic it's the generic version not the Viofo version, not 100% on what menu options they have or how they name them so you may need to poke around a bit in the menus to work it out

I have a AutoVox A118c and in the two years that i had it fitted i never saw that on the screen.

As previously said "time for tea, cafe' ahead".

No driver alerts are set on the device. This icon flashes on and off.

couldn't see it clearly earlier as I was on mobile at the time but from the looks of the pic it's the generic version not the Viofo version, not 100% on what menu options they have or how they name them so you may need to poke around a bit in the menus to work it out
well that explainsit......ou

TO ALL: MY SINCERE APPOLOGY, I thought this was a Viofo. It has been shown not to be. Only Chinese crap wold invite the driver for a cup of tea..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S A118 (B40) 32
Back