Who is crazier ? ( Obviously the truck driver does not mind ramming people )

Coming to cinemas soon,
Speed III: Russian panto.

"He's behind you!"

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Both need some education I think! When you approach slower vehicles is it normal to just swing by the side of them no matter what rather than prepare for whatever "hazard" may lay ahead?? The truck appeared to be travelling considerably fast (I don't know the speed limit there) in comparison to other traffic, catching up to the others soon enough after passing that first car. The car driver, however, would have been literally completely unaffected by the truck driver's manoeuvre and could really have just let it be, but brake-checking a truck is just asking to get the back of your car smashed in.

I've seen many clips of cars brake checking truck drivers when the truck drivers absolutely don't deserve it and I fully support any truck driver who "can't stop in time" before destroying idiots in cars in such situations

That last clip gave me a warm happy feeling

Last edited:
Its something else over there alright :rolleyes:

It's a pet peeve of mine !
People over take you and then slow down and hold you up ..
Obviously a lot of mentally unstable people out there ..
WTF is it about needing to be in front of others ? And then not even maintaining the posted speed ?

I think that's the first brake checking video I've seen where I couldn't take the side of the truck driver. He really crossed the line at times. Looks like he was getting away with that behaviour for a long time. That's what you get when roads aren't policed properly. That's the way my country is heading.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Translation of what he is saying would be interesting.

YouTube does have a translation capability , but it's not my video

Back