Who owns a Rexing V1P 3rd Generation dashcam?

SMOKIE901

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Had the Viofo A119 ,waiting on theFALCON ZERO TOUCH HD DASH
Does anyone here own the Rexing V1P 3rd generation dashcam yet?

If you do, can you please post your thoughts on it.

Have not seen any reviews so far.

Rexing V1P 3rd Generation Dual 1080p Full HD Front and Rear 170 Degree Wide Angle Wi-Fi Car Dash Cam with Supercapacitor, 2.4" LCD Screen, G-Sensor, Loop Recording, Mobile App

r2r2r23r2r2r.JPG

OK, since I could not find any reviews I just ordered it from Amazon which if does not work out I can make a return.

Should be here tomorrow, and will post my initial thoughts on it. Also bought the suction cup mount too, pics below.

Arriving tomorrow by 8PM

Ordered Friday, August 24

Yeah "AMA" are nice that way.
Over here one of the major online electronics stores just launched a 30 day trial time on all products, so if you dont like it after having used it what ever how ever, then you just return it for a full refund. :cool:
There are simply too many Dahscams around for us to be able to offer feedback on them all, but as i recall from other Rexing products they are not half bad.

Yeah "AMA" are nice that way.
Over here one of the major online electronics stores just launched a 30 day trial time on all products, so if you dont like it after having used it what ever how ever, then you just return it for a full refund. :cool:
There are simply too many Dahscams around for us to be able to offer feedback on them all, but as i recall from other Rexing products they are not half bad.
Thank you for your reply. This is a new upgraded model so I will be the first guinea pig, lol

So what do you think of it Smokie?

So what do you think of it Smokie?
Well, it works, lol but will pull the card soon to upload some clips. The color on the screen always kind of blueish. Just have not had the time to really play around with it, busy at work.

Back