Who posts to YouTube? Weekly?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Goluk T3
G'day Everybody.

I'm an Aussie living in the DC/VA/MD area and I've doing some Vlogging from the Truck for a little while, well a couple of videos and some other Time Lapse testing stuff.
Finally got around to getting a Dash Cam for my birthday a few weeks back and I'm having heaps of fun cutting together clips from the commute and daily drives.

Anybody else post up to YouTube? I've considering posting once a week short under 4min video.

Please let me know what you think of my first attempt.

Should be posting up my second video later today or tomorrow

The usual stuff, please like and subscribe if you like what you see :)

Cheers everybody!

When I decide to stop procrastinating and buy my first dashcam.

If i won the lottery i would get something that could jump any American highway if there is a good enough launch platform on one side :D

But yeah i post youtube too but then again i don't drive that much so it is not a lot that get up there, and i also skip once in a while.
But it do piss me off my country is turning to poo, and to be honest by now the only way to turn things around is the creation of a police state unlike what the world have even seen before.
And that's pretty sad too and not really a system i would like to live in.

So to sort of get relief i once in a while post to youtube, though i think it is pretty illegal to do, but i will keep it up until a judge tell me not to, and then i will do it under protest.

I think 4 minutes should be max unless you have some Russia level action to share, and even then the Russian compilation i "follow" get a bit long with 10 minutes after a while even with a lot of WTF and OMG and bent metal, it is still after all the same every week / 10 days.

Yes. The loud beep is the "save this moment" button. I've since muted it and shouldn't hear it in the next video. Any other clanks and bumps are just the D.C. roads, being the amazing quality they are.

kamkar1 - agree. Trying to keep videos under 4min.
Then one for this past week is almost 5min. Will do some editing to cut it down.

Last edited:
As for the events recorded... They aren't that bad and for ozies driving abilities good :D

Aussies???

This is all recorded in the USA mate. Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland.

My bad!... like bit off an banter ;)

All good mate. Happens a bit. Not everyday you find and Aussie living in the USA. Especially in DC.

Plus side is that you get an Aussie perspective ;)

Anybody else post up to YouTube? I've considering posting once a week short under 4min video.
Me, since March 2015. ;)
Until last September, when I finally caught up to date, I posted twice a week. Since then I post when I have enough material for a video, which can be more or less than a week. I try to keep the compilations below 10 mins but they're divided into various parts, being the bad driving part usually between 5 and 7 mins. :)

Me, since March 2015. ;)
Until last September, when I finally caught up to date, I posted twice a week. Since then I post when I have enough material for a video, which can be more or less than a week. I try to keep the compilations below 10 mins but they're divided into various parts, being the bad driving part usually between 5 and 7 mins. :)

Cheers mate, I'm trying to decide the format for the content and how often I should post. I like the idea of an under 5min video, once a week. Not just bad driving (although there is plenty around DC!) but some nice scenic stuff too.

From my experience as a subscriber of many dashcam channels since 2009 and 2 years of uploading, 5 min videos seem too short sometimes, even more so if they include stuff other than just bad driving. I think that up to 7 mins it's not much and gives you some space to include random clips, curiosities, ranting, etc. If I made 4/5 min bad driving-only videos, sometimes I wouldn't be able to put a whole day in a single video. :eek::)
I would leave the scenic stuff out, though, it's usually much more appreciated in a dedicated video.

From my experience as a subscriber of many dashcam channels since 2009 and 2 years of uploading, 5 min videos seem too short sometimes, even more so if they include stuff other than just bad driving. I think that up to 7 mins it's not much and gives you some space to include random clips, curiosities, ranting, etc. If I made 4/5 min bad driving-only videos, sometimes I wouldn't be able to put a whole day in a single video. :eek::)
I would leave the scenic stuff out, though, it's usually much more appreciated in a dedicated video.

Thanks for the pointers mate. Will keep it all in mind for the next video.
Got a link to your page?

It's in my signature.

I post almost weekly, shorts around the 5 minute mark, just knobs around where I live mainly... search DashcamDPR you'll find me. Apart from one vid almost a year ago I've only been a regular uploader for 2 months but my subscribers seem to apporove :)

Gonna probably be a slight delay before my next upload as I get to grips with VideoPad

Just got my Cam a little over a week ago. I have posted a handful of videos. Mostly video tests so far but a couple interesting moments as well. I hope to put something up on average once a week. My newest video is:
and

My channel address is in my signature below.

Back