Who's looking forward to the new 622 coming out?

I believe it's due to be released in April and in most retailers by the end of April/May.

So not long now. [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I think last year the 422gw range etc etc was release may/June time... Depends how far advanced this new model is in releasing stages to outlets etc

Not an exact date yet, but April is still the aim. Here's some photos:

Here's some new photos of the 622GW 4K :)

Attachments

• 622GW-1.jpeg
    622GW-1.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 622GW-4.jpeg
    622GW-4.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 622GW-5.jpeg
    622GW-5.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 622GW-7.jpeg
    622GW-7.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 622GW-8.jpeg
    622GW-8.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 622GW-9.jpeg
    622GW-9.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 18
  • 622GW-10.jpeg
    622GW-10.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 622GW-11.jpeg
    622GW-11.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 622GW-12.jpeg
    622GW-12.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 22
Anybody know if there is any dash camera which can support 4~5 channels? Two channel in itself and support another 2~3 external connection?

Anybody know if there is any dash camera which can support 4~5 channels? Two channel in itself and support another 2~3 external connection?

Wrong forum.

You could try asking on this section of the forum and edit your post above..

Hi all,

Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation and in line with Governmental advice regarding the safety of workers, the release of the 622GW has been delayed. We do not yet have a new date for release, my apologies.

Regards,
Millie- Nextbase

Be safe people. (y)

Yeah safety first.

Meanwhile.

I Would rather see the health of people improve first, fight this horrod virus than the release of a new dash cam at this time... When the right time comes then release the 622gw in sure it will sell out

Hi all,

Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation and in line with Governmental advice regarding the safety of workers, the release of the 622GW has been delayed. We do not yet have a new date for release, my apologies.

Regards,
Millie- Nextbase
Hope you all, along with everyone else on the forum stay safe and well through all this.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Due to the issues I have encountered with the 522gw; I'm no longer looking forward to the release of the 622gw.

Due to the issues I have encountered with the 522gw; I'm no longer looking forward to the release of the 622gw.
Sorry to hear this. [emoji852]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hi James,

I have replied to your other comments on the appropriate thread regarding your Parking Mode 'issue'.

Regards,
Millie- Nextbase

@NextBase Support can you provide an update on production/availability please? As you can tell from recent events in the U.S., folks of certain skin tones here badly need the latest generation of dash cam for people to be held accountable for their actions. It's a life and death issue.

Welcome to DCT @Retina :) I am given to understand that Walmart offers some Nextbase cams in their stores. Truck Stops will also have some dashcams for sale but know what you're buying there because some cams I've seen at those places are junk. BestBuy may have some in stock- I don't know really as I don't get out much past work these days. Many online sellers do fast shipping options.

Hoping you never need a cam but there's a lot of peace of mind in having one!
Phil

if you go thru amazon the order might get delayed as they prioritize other things first.
But most / many of the sellers also have their own stores, where you might even save the amazon fee.
Most cameras are for filming strait forward and strait out the back, and many do not allow you to turn the camera towards a door window for instance, but they will record good audio at least
The ones that do allow you to turn the cameras are often on less ideal mounts, that in some cases can be a problem, and if not that then they hang off the windscreen in order to be able to be turned so they are not stealthy.

Here in Denmark it is recommend to film engagements with the police on your phone, which the police can do nothing about at least as long as you are not in handcuffs.
My phone are installed off the driver side door and a fixed piece of glass on it, so in the pout it is right in the face of a cop, and quite fast to get a recording going.

Danish police are going bad too, but the biggest problem is we only have about 50% of the cops we would need just to break even with crime, its so bad here now criminals taunt police as they know there is little they can do due to manpower issues and also a avalanche of rules, a cop here pulling his gun will give all kinds of problems, to a degree they dont pull them now even when they really should have, like threats against some politicians or other public figures just using their constitutional rights.

@SawMaster thanks for info. I want to wait for the NextBase 622 it it'll be out soon. Good to know about Walmart in case I give up waiting and decide to get the 522.
@kamkar1 Thanks. I like the sound of your setup on the driver side door? Any way for you to post a pic? Also good to know about the situation with the Danish police and crime.

Back