Why am I getting this error message on Registrator Viewer?

Daffypuck

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just tried to look at video clip with RV and I get an error box that pops up that says "Got Metadata the request was forbidden your credentials may be suspended." I can still import clips, but theres no map on the right, only my track. Any ideas on how to resolve?

You'll need to install the registry fix. Go to the support section of our new Street Guardian USA web site and click support. (not allowed to post the link unfortunately)

Last edited:
@Street Guardian USA might I get a link too please? same issue here

Does it matter that I'm in the UK?

Hi, I'm from Hungary. I have a same problem, I would like to registry fix. Do you help me?

jokiin, all of a sudden I am having a problem with RV when trying to save a clip (or portion of a file), I can set Selection A and B but cannot save the clip, it just will not work.
I have downloaded a fresh copy of both RV and the Registry fix from Street Guardian and still no joy.

Everytime I open RV I get the error msg. below, are you or anybody else able to help with this issue. Up until today the program had performed as it should.

Script.JPG

Try to change the map from RV settings.

enjoy,
Mtz

jokiin, all of a sudden I am having a problem with RV when trying to save a clip (or portion of a file), I can set Selection A and B but cannot save the clip, it just will not work.
I have downloaded a fresh copy of both RV and the Registry fix from Street Guardian and still no joy.

Everytime I open RV I get the error msg. below, are you or anybody else able to help with this issue. Up until today the program had performed as it should.

View attachment 36456

I've had this same error come up before and pressing yes (sometimes a few times if it pops up again) has cleared it and then it worked fine

is your Java install up to date?

I've had this same error come up before and pressing yes (sometimes a few times if it pops up again) has cleared it and then it worked fine

is your Java install up to date?

Yep! Java 8 Update 161, still getting the error msg and still cannot save a portion of a video file. :rolleyes:
I do have Cyberlink PowerDirector installed and can do it through that program, although RV is less complicated in this regard.

not sure, RV has some quirks for some people which is unfortunate now that there is no possibility of further improvements

Yeah I know about the "no possibility of further improvements".

it's on the support page of our website
I'm also having the "Got metadata. The request was forbidden. etc" when I open Registrator Viewer.
I've looked on the Street Guardian website support page and cannot find the information. Could you please be a little more specific.
Many thanks

I'm also having the "Got metadata. The request was forbidden. etc" when I open Registrator Viewer.
I've looked on the Street Guardian website support page and cannot find the information. Could you please be a little more specific.
Many thanks
what camera are you using it with?

Hi Jokiin,

Many thanks - that version works fine after the registry mod is done.

One query - do you know why v6.0.0.22 is around 10MB in size, but v6.0.0.8 is only 1.5MB in size.
It makes me somewhat suspicious!

Thanks Graham

Hi Jokiin,

Many thanks - that version works fine after the registry mod is done.

One query - do you know why v6.0.0.22 is around 10MB in size, but v6.0.0.8 is only 1.5MB in size.
It makes me somewhat suspicious!

Thanks Graham

release versions were always just over 1mb, the version we have was the last beta that the developer was still working on when he died, the beta versions weren't compiled like the release versions as they had debug stuff in the code as well

Back