Why are so many Toyota Camry drivers such idiots?

Then by your definition I'm a road rager too because I don't like to stay anywhere near morons who can't stay in their own lane, brake appropriately, or follow any semblance of the road rules. So I get the hell away from them.
Right. Same here. Starting a new "flank's Road Rage Club", for merely wanting to avoid stupid people.

By the way, if I need to switch lanes quickly, to potentially avoid a wreck, you might only have enough time to judge that the lane is open or not when you glance at your mirrors and check blind spots, and might not be able to judge speed differences, or rate of closure. Accelerating away quickly is a safety precaution, especially when you've been stuck at a potentially much slower speed than surrounding lanes. How many times has somebody pulled out into my lane in a similar situation, but doesn't actually step on the gas and now I have to get on my brakes hard to avoid rear-ending them? MANY. I always give props to someone who does this but mashes the pedal down and gets up to speed, and perhaps not coincidentally, it's usually other BMW drivers that give the gas pedal a proper stomping!:p Shows they're paying attention, have good situational awareness, and are looking out for other drivers too. Oh but be careful posting a dash cam video of you doing this on the Internets, because you'll be called a "road raging jackass", "speeding away in a fit of rage". :p:p:p

I always give props to someone who does this but mashes the pedal down and gets up to speed, and perhaps not coincidentally, it's usually other BMW drivers that give the gas pedal a proper stomping!:p Shows they're paying attention, have good situational awareness, and are looking out for other drivers too.

That just shows they're an immature driver. Add the honking and cursing, shows they lack any class.

So is that it? Are you done now?

I'm an immature road-raging jackass who speeds away in fits of rage, and lacks class. Got it.

Is there anything else?

You forgot that you're a Honkey because you like to honk your horn. And yes, I'm deliberately avoiding adding Y to the device that does the honking. :p

Reactions: S P
That just shows they're an immature driver. Add the honking and cursing, shows they lack any class.
OK, i got it. merging with traffic by accelerating to match their speed shows immaturity.

This is fun! can we play another game?

wargames.jpg

Reactions: S P
A few days ago a undercover cop car spotted a guy trailing a ambulance ( at full tilt ) on the motorway, first he measured the guy ( and the ambulance which was okay ) doing 143 km/h in a 130 zone, then shortly it changed to a 110 zone and still the car did 143 km/h.
So the cop decided to pull the guy over, so he pulled alongside him at 143 km/h only to see the guy was on his phone too :rolleyes:

Dude will be getting hefty fines and 2 of 3 marks on his license, so he better drive like a good little girl the next few years.

YourMedicine, it sound like you have a problem, why did you come here in the first place ? boredom ??

Back