why don't motorbikes have radios?

I Down right laughed my ass off when i first saw that video clip, and those boys seem Lucky as they are able to laugh at them self having fun.

When I read the title I thought it was going to be about a motorcycle with the loud radio they all seem to have (so it can be heard over the engine and wind I guess). Was totally surprised when I watched the video.
Reminds me of an old joke: A man is taking his grandfather clock in for repairs, as he is carrying it, he has a difficult time seeing where he is going and runs into a man and knocks him down. As he is helping the man up the man says: "Why don’t you just wear a wrist watch like everyone else?"

Same here i had a laugh .I am wondering too why motorbike doesn't have a radio and i think the reason is isn't cool to a motor bike to have an radio it is better to have an head phone while driving it cause it will surely look you so cool and most of the time when i am going to go in school of economics or helsingin kauppakorkeakoulu i use to ride motor bike while listening to my iPad with headphones.

In my lifetime i have only seen 1 bike with radio on, this was offcourse a huge ass Harley driven by a middelaged man, and the radio was blasting so loud you could allmost not hear the Harley.

Offcourse this was allso a fjew decades ago when it was not trendy to have a bike that is as loud as possible, and then some.

Offcourse this was allso a fjew decades ago when it was not trendy to have a bike that is as loud as possible, and then some.

Since when have Harleys not been as loud as possible, in their production history?

And what is the point of a Harley that doesn't rattle your windows when it passes by?

I might have outgrown the concept, to me they might as well add a huge PA system and then play a looped MP3 file at full blast, and all that is on said mp3 file is a voice screaming look at me - look at me - look at me.

I have allso just returned from a run to the post office, driving home i turned right at a intersection, so i got a look at a guy in his pimped Audi A3 with the window down and speaking on his cellphone.
But worst of all you could see by the wierd way that he was holding the cellphone that he wanted the World to see he have the latest model from Apple, or if not he was having a spastic seizure while allso beeing overly gay in his posture.

It might allso just be me ;) i often see or hear somthing and all i can do is shake my head in disbelief. :rolleyes:

Back