wi-fi

busboy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
having used this dash cam for a couple months now all was fine but now it will not connect to wi-fi on a iPhone xr with ios13
I was wondering if this is a ios 13 problem I have tried all the usual thing deleting the app reinstalling app reset phone network but still nothing when I click on the live view it just
keep searching for the network if I close the app and reopen it is still searching to stop it I have to turn the dashcam off

having used this dash cam for a couple months now all was fine but now it will not connect to wi-fi on a iPhone xr with ios13
I was wondering if this is a ios 13 problem I have tried all the usual thing deleting the app reinstalling app reset phone network but still nothing when I click on the live view it just
keep searching for the network if I close the app and reopen it is still searching to stop it I have to turn the dashcam off

Hello busboy,

The symptoms you've described are extremely strange. I've conferred with some colleagues and the Development Testers have just re-created your set up with an iPhone XR on iOS 13.1.3 and a 522GW, but didn't experience your issue. Please could you ring us on 02920 866429 (UK) so we can talk with you about exactly what is going on and hopefully get you set up correctly.
We'd appreciate hearing from you.
Regards,
Millie

Back