Wifi and LIVE view on smartphone

lukas_4942

Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Hello everybody.
I successfully installed and hardwired the 650 on my car. I am wondering, while using the LIVE view with smartphone, if you can select to have the front OR back view.
When I am using the live view from front camera, a small icon with "F-R" (front rear, I assume) appears on top left of my smartphone screen- I tried to touch the icon to switch the view from front to rear camera but images are still broadcasted from front camera. Is it normal? (maybe it's not possible to have the live view from back camera using the APP for smartphone....)
Your inputs will be very much appreciated!

I am able to view both front and rear cameras by touching the f-r icon using both iphone 4s and ipad air. can you view both cameras on a recording?

I used to view both front or back until the coaxial cable broke on me. Check if the rear camera is recording or not. Be careful of the coaxial cable when inserting in and out of the cameras. I think I pulled mine out too fast and the middle "pin" of the coaxial broke off. It just fell out onto my dash when I unplugged the coaxial cable from my camera.

I'm awaiting a replacement right now.

I use blackvue app on android os: i can change front view or rear one by touching the icon

You should be able to change between it. Check your memory card to see if the rear camera is recording.

Kelvin

Back