WiFi/Bluetooth dash cam

Jaded5542

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hey guys, im after recommendations on Wifi or Bluetooth dash cams.
Essentially I have to record twice a day and upload the footage remotely to our company server.
I've got a Navman 765 Safety ATM, mint great love it but when I upload the video its locked within the app (TBH I haven't had a dig through EVERY folder on the phone but it seems to be locked within the app itself)
Any companies out there that save the video on the phones SD card or internal storage that's EASILY accessible?

Edit: Found the footage >_>
Thread still stands, I need something simplistic/easy to use so non-tech-savvy people can use it.

Last edited:
Welcome to DCT @Jaded5542 :)

AFAIK all dashcam wifi is slow and the general advice is to DL from the cam's card instead. There are some dashcams which can be configured to DL to your home server via the wifi overnight- would that work for you?

Phil

Welcome to DCT @Jaded5542 :)

AFAIK all dashcam wifi is slow and the general advice is to DL from the cam's card instead. There are some dashcams which can be configured to DL to your home server via the wifi overnight- would that work for you?

Phil
Not really, essentially I need to hold this data for 7 years, the company's solution is just to throw 1TB HDD's at it and pray the guys don't lose them.

Im trying to get it so the traffic managers can just download the file to the phone and send it to our main server so it becomes an IT problem than lol.

And it needs to be as basic and simple as can be....
Our current system is horrible...

And I'm trying to avoid having to build a NAS/File server at home.

Back