Wifi Broadcast does not appear on my android phone

Sgt9104

Reaction score
Country
United States
I bought a new B1M from Amazon. After unboxing, I connected the cameras, wired remote, and the power source. I installed the B1MCAM app on my andriod. I found the B1M in my wifi list and connected. I connect to the camera system thru the B1MCAM app. I set the date/time and went through other settings. I observed the two cameras working properly. The next day, I installed the camera system on my motorcycle. Everything powered up. All the LED lights on the DVR came on as they should. I go to my phone and open the wifi to select the B1M and it does not appear on my wifi list. To confirm the DVR is broadcasting, I opened the wifi list on my laptop and there it is. For some unknown reason my android phone listed the B1M when I initially powered the unit, but has not listed the B1M ever since. I have dumped and reloaded the B1MCAM app and I have updated the firmware in the camera system. Anyone have any idea why the broadcast from the B1M does not appear on the Andriod (version 9)?

I am way rusty on the B1W, but @estore009 will be able to help i am sure.

O and welcome to the forum sgt

I opened the wifi list on my laptop and there it is. For some unknown reason my android phone listed the B1M when I initially powered the unit, but has not listed the B1M ever since.
Do you tell me if you change its WiFi name and password?

The SSID and Password have not been changed. The SSID will appear on the wifi list on my laptop. The SSID will not appear on the wifi list on my phone.

The SSID will appear on the wifi list on my laptop. The SSID will not appear on the wifi list on my phone.
Odd. Can you reboot your phone and see if its SSID can appear on your phone WiFi list?
Or we send you this firmware to reset the DVR unit?

I tried rebooting the phone. The SSID still does not appear.

Can we try the firmware update for the DVR?

I received the link for the update. I tried the firmware update, again. It did not resolve the issue.

The SSID does not appear in the wifi list on my phone.

The SSID does appear in the wifi list on my laptop. It is obvious the DVR is broadcasting the SSID. Why does it not appear on my phone?

Anyone have any idea why the broadcast from the B1M does not appear on the Andriod (version 9)?
Odd. Hard to explain it! You disabled 2.4G WiFi band on your phone?

DM me your order number and ask the seller to replace it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F B1M 12
Back