WiFi connection problems Thinkware F770

redsolrac

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Anyone please help, my Thinkware F770 dash cam installed March 2017 never gave me any connection problems before but yesterday when I went to connect it wouldn't play ball
I`m trying to connect with a Pixel 2 which I used to connect with before, when it didn't I started to troubleshoot by uninstalling app and installing again, from there I reset the camera, then took it to the shop where I bought it and so far no luck with any.
the camera appears on the WiFi screen on the phone showing as connected but no internet access, when trying to open the app diverts me to the WiFi screen again and keeps doing without connecting.
anyone with the same problem? and is there anyone that knows a fix for it?

@redsolrac
I am having the exact same problem with my pixel 2 xl...

My wife's Samsung s9+ isn't having any issues connect... My pixel is. I know I just updated my pixel and that's probably why. Anyone find a fix or will thinkware patch this issue for us?

Likewise here with pixel 2.

I'm not sure if it has to do with the new software update from August on google pixels.

Same issue here with my Pixel 2 XL. I already deactivated "mobile data" and VPN services like AdGuard.
My Nokia Lumia 520 with LinageOS works without any problem.

It's a WiFi detection issue with Android 9.0. It's been happening to me all through the beta. I emailed the developer of the Thinkware app a few times and never received a reply. I would think the app will need updated soon to comply with Google's API regulations.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back