Wifi issue

19Crv

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I was connected via wifi and then all of a sudden it disconnects and says password is wrong. Lol did a wifi password reset by holding button for 5ish seconds until it says press once to reset password. No matter what, I cant get connected again to set anything up. Any ideas?

Also, any idea why this sets off my uniden r7 on ka band?

Got it all running. Changed the settings on my pc, when put it back in the car it reconnected to the wifi.

I had to segment my R7 so it wouldn't false to the 900s wifi.

Ordered a Blendmount for the BV, has anyone used it with theirs? Does it work well?

For $100.00 they can stick that mount where the sun don't shine!

HECK-NO.JPG

Where I stuck mine was free...

Mount Location.jpg

Why on earth would you want that monstrosity?

I like it. It was the only way I could position it where it would set off my R7 ad no block its li e of site

I have experienced this wifi issue to not being able to connect to the DR900s at all or its wifi network not appearing altough my units were defective it was an issue that started as soon as i had cloud enabled and the ssid settings set to my home wifi dual band network modem. The issue was for some reason the cam could not choose between the 2.4ghz or 5ghz band but instead kept connecting to both SSIDs in some kind of loop. when the cam is connecting to the cloud wifi from the camera its self is not accesable. when connecting to the cloud failed or it is connected you can again acces the cams wifi. So i renamed the 2,4ghz channel with an extra one in the ssid thus making 2 different named ssids and this solved the issue. Still it is something blackvue should be aware of and maybe fix in there firmware. It is something they could fix in a firmware update

Back