Wifi on F750/770

bursco

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can you only use the wifi on these mod else with the ign on when hard wired?
I have F750 and when in parking mode I cannot use wifi - have pressed wifi or held wifi button- but seems only to work with ign on.
Have searched forum and read manual but could be doing something wrong - do not like the idea of leaving ign on without running car - then wasting fuel.
Sorry if this has been asked before.
Denis B

I agree. I would like to be able to connect to Wifi when the engine is off or the cam is in parking mode. The other day I wanted some recordings and either had to take the card out or leave the car running.

Thanks jokiin looks like me and cacherjoe may have picked the wrong fuse to piggyback of with the hard wiring, should have realised acc written on the wiring is for accessories fuse. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: o_O
Will find another one.
I'm that way I just want to have a quick look or alter something instead of removing sad, but that can be better sometimes. Everyone to their own.
Thanks again
Denis B. :) ;)

My install guy had it so I can still turn wifi on with the car at 3/4 turned (systems running like fan and audio, but engine is not running)

Mine is wired properly. If you want to have the wifi available all the time the camera has to be on (not in parking mode) all the time. I have mine wired properly so when I turn the key off the camera automatically changes to parking mode. It is getting power directly from the battery but the internal programming knows the key is off and makes the change.

Back