Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
Launched today.

http://www.navinside.com/bbs/zboard.php ... sc&no=1026

[2013-07-02] fine electronic communication (development / production) and duko (marketing / sales) developed by one app (App) in real time via front and rear of the vehicle to a smartphone for the first time in Korea, which can monitor Full HD (front Full HD, Rear HD) Wi-Fi Black Box 'You live child Shotgun (Urive i-Shotgun)' was released on July 2. u live child Shotgun 2 channel black box equipped with Wi-Fi capability, the old computer to see the image through the dedicated viewer (Viewer) download and eliminating the inconvenience of having to check. The self-developed smartphone apps can be set via the remote, the vehicle front and rear video and screenshots on your smartphone, anytime, anywhere in real-time can be found for the first time the nation shotgun u live child with smartphone apps all remote settings was implemented to allow real-time remote firmware upgrades and remote Micro SD card format, the remote file is available for download. Real-time monitoring during the smartphone's camera click and save the image to check my phone to search the remote file to download just one video so you can see it was a black box, unlike the existing other Wi-Fi for ease of use and reliability App with increased convenience for the user, and in particular the Emergency feature set pre-release information on their vehicle in the event of an accident in the black box, type a letter automatically sent to a contact and the phone is connected to respond quickly to emergency situations the ability to get a great response to the consumer is expected. duko gangchangdong representative of "the nation's first oil live two separate channels, motion detectors, touch LCD products, followed by anterior Full HD Rear HD products via smartphone improved consumer convenience and accessibility of this oil release Live Eye shotgun black box black box, the second half of 2013 will be the market leader, "he said, the price of oil live child Shotgun 16G products is 399,000 won, 32G products 429,000 won (including VAT) is

Priced at 350usd

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 481
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info.
I contacted them and they will have it next week but it's only in Korean :(

They will have an English version in 3 months.

yairlevi said:
Thanks for the info.
I contacted them and they will have it next week but it's only in Korean :(

They will have an English version in 3 months.

This is normal with most new Korean dash cams. Usually manufacturer releases for local market and it can take from 2 to 6 month before releasing for international market.

Hey guys
anymore information on this product?
I currently have the Urive 8000 model and it's been working out great for me, and would like to
purchase this one for my other car.

Back