Will Mobius files play on Windows 10?

XtrailAndy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius C ( front ) Mobius B ( rear ) running Super Caps
Hi guys...like the title, will Mobius files play on Windows 10 PC?, or do I need to install a dedicated player like I just have on my Moto G3 phone?

At the minute, each time I connect the Mobius to the PC, it goes into "Morse Code" mode and the yellow light intermittently flickers, starts to play the file for about 2 seconds then stops.

Thanks

Andy...

I have Windows 10 on my ancient (9 years old) laptop, & it plays the files after they've been copied from MicroSD card to laptop hard drive.

If you try to play the files from the card while it's still in the Mobius, it won't go well ... Mobius isn't a good card reader.

I've had no trouble playing both Mobius 1 and Mobius 2 files on my Win10 PCs, both at home and at work.

Although copying to PC is the recommended way to view files, I actually have no problem playing directly from either camera over USB cable.

Hi Andy, I have a windows 10. something upgrade on a desktop. I take the card out of the Mobius and into a card reader. I can either view the video direct off the card or do a download and view later.
The only caveat I can think of is that I do have the VLC viewer that I prefer to the windows media player.

Regards Paul

Thanks for the advice, it's appreciated...I'll try viewing via the card reader and see how I go :)

Using the card reader worked a treat, played first time without the frames jumping.

Thanks once again guys :D

Back