Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many

Wilson Arch, south of Moab, Utah

Mobius Maxi

This is just north of Moab.
At 1:10 you can see the Visitors Center for Arches National Park, then the traffic coming out of the park at 2:00 or so.
It's been years since I went into the park and the view is better going north. You could see the steep road up into the red rocks as soon as you enter the park when going the other direction.

There are many more Ex Danes in Utah, than there are things here that even slightly resemble anything from the great state of Utah :)

Utah has the best scenery in the USA I think. I have camped out to the right at the end of video 2. There was 100's of people out there too. Mostly mountain bikers.

I remember a little of that as I was six years old when we were there. Utah is certainly photogenic and beautiful in places, and has more such places in more variety than any other State I've been to. The remote areas are as far removed from civilization as you can get in any State other than Alaska. The US has the most diverse geography of any nation and it's well worth seeing it's places of interest, some of which are unmatched anywhere in the world. It's great to see these vids :cool:

Phil

Back