Windows 10 Basic Editing Program

MiiHere

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius
I have Windows 10 and a Mobius and I wanted a basic program to edit my videos and I didn't want to have to pay for it or have to jump through hoops.

I came across "Movie Moments" in the App store. It's free and SUPER easy to use. Just drag and drop the video you want to edit and then crop the bit you want to keep. You can even remove the audio and add music.

The cons to this program is the videos can supposedly only be 1 minute in length (haven't tested it yet) and it seems when you add music it only allows the song to start from the beginning. If you want a certain snippet of song you'll need a secondary audio editor. Back in the day I used a program to make my own ring tones so when I find a program to do just that I'll report back, if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
what kind of editing do you want to do?

For me the only editing I wanted to do was what this program does.

-Shorten clips
-Remove Audio
-Add music

Eventually I may need to find another program as I'm not sure if it will allow you to connect two cropped videos together.

-Shorten clips: Registrator Viewer
-Remove Audio: Registrator Viewer (after you cut the clip you can save it without the audio track)
-Add music: Windows Movie Maker, for example (I don't know if RV also lets you add audio tracks to the videos)

I did look into RV, but like with everyone else my web browser flashed all these warnings and even when I clicked to ignore them it still wouldn't work.

I did look into RV, but like with everyone else my web browser flashed all these warnings and even when I clicked to ignore them it still wouldn't work.
Mirrors 1 and 2 work perfectly.

Back