WindowsPhone App????

clanlessaa

Reaction score
Country
United States
I finally got a "smartphone", but it's a WP.

Is there a Blackvue app for WP?

I finally got a "smartphone", but it's a WP.

Is there a Blackvue app for WP?
Don't think so

If its a WP its not a "smart" phone ROFL

Even the guy who sold me my Android said "You don't want one of those"

There is no windows phone app, and according to Blackvue last year they weren't planning one either.

I would suspect that salesman doesn't really know what he is selling and probably hasn't really used one - probably had an android phone himself.. therefore "they am de best". lol

There is no windows phone app, and according to Blackvue last year they weren't planning one either.

I would suspect that salesman doesn't really know what he is selling and probably hasn't really used one - probably had an android phone himself.. therefore "they am de best". lol

Probably does as it was a Telstra shop in Australia The biggest Telco we have and I was open to anything except an Iphone.

He demonstrated it quite well.

No windows app or one planned... They didn't plan one for Blackberry either but seeing as they adopted the Android App Store it obviously moved over.

Sorry chum!

My comment from another part of the forum in response to this post
This is an "app" that supposedly will work only with Windows 10. I would be interested to hear from anyone that a) makes it work and b) how useful it is.

The included BlackvuePC viewer will show the video as well as the GPS information "only" when you move the SD chip to your computer. Windows 7 will see the Blackvue WiFi but will not connect. You can view live by using http://192.168.8.1/blackvue_live.cgi in your browser (while the Blackvue is transmitting Wifi)

My comment from another part of the forum in response to this post
This is an "app" that supposedly will work only with Windows 10. I would be interested to hear from anyone that a) makes it work and b) how useful it is.

The included BlackvuePC viewer will show the video as well as the GPS information "only" when you move the SD chip to your computer. Windows 7 will see the Blackvue WiFi but will not connect. You can view live by using http://192.168.8.1/blackvue_live.cgi in your browser (while the Blackvue is transmitting Wifi)

This App works with Windows PHONE 8.1 and Windows PHONE 10... It's not Windows 10 Desktop application...

Back