Winter ultimate obstacle for drivers!

I am wondering if a Russian driving license are accepted here in Denmark, i know the Afghanistan one are not.
So a Afghan coming here as a tourist can drive a car, but one moving here have to get a Danish license. The accepted countries your old license just get converted to a Danish one.

Personally i think Russian licenses should not be accepted here.

I actually have one of those recorded. Rain with snow on top with my track tires returning from a track event. I pretty well drove it straight off the highway into a typical general Canadian ditch with no damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe i get some footage too, they talk about a foot of snow here during the weekend.

it should be mandatory to watch some crash videos when getting ones license. So many things which are wrong in that video.

The news station that I listen to states time and time again, give snow plows some room.

edit: wrong link

Indeed, they particular don't like when you overtake them in snow so deep they can barely drive, not least then they drive a big ass semi, and you come scooting along in a little German hatchback with all year tires.
I am not that kind of guy.

BUT ! i can and will pass the ultra cautious people that drive like 50 km/h on a motorway that have both lanes freshly plowed and where you can still see mostly asphalt.
even on summer tires as i did back in 2012 when we got a few inches of snow and the plows was mainly out to clear snow drifts as the roads was pretty clean in general.

it should be mandatory to watch some crash videos when getting ones license. So many things which are wrong in that video.

The news station that I listen to states time and time again, give snow plows some room.

edit: wrong link

Some people lack basic intelligence. I am unsure if that is part of the driving test :confused:

Winter ultimate obstacle...There are less tragic cases. But the driver was able to bring the car out of the snow captivity only after 4 hours of continuous attempts.
Night. Uncontrollable car rolls back as on ice-skating

Back