Wiring to Cellink B

Mark2457

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi All

Had an F770 that died a while back, just got new car so got new U1000 front and rear with radar. Plugged Cellink B into cigarette lighter. No power to dashcam. the wires on cellink are labeled, but not the wires to the cam. Anyone know which color is ACC and which is 12v?

Also, when I reset the cellink it just alternates red and green LED's. Any idea what that is?

Thnaks

Mark

When you plug the cellink B into the cigar lighter and turn the car to ACC or turn on the engine, does the cellink LED turn on and make a BEEP?

With regards to the wires, you can go to this youtube video and an image on 4:21 shows the color of the wires and its meaning. The title of the video is Cellink B Dashcam Battery pack lets you record whilst parked" by "Techmoan".

I could be wrong but if you are not getting power to the camera, the fuse in the cigar adaptor might have blown (highly unlikely) or the Cellink B battery is not working (possibly).

Good luck.

When you plug the cellink B into the cigar lighter and turn the car to ACC or turn on the engine, does the cellink LED turn on and make a BEEP?

I could be wrong but if you are not getting power to the camera, the fuse in the cigar adaptor might have blown (highly unlikely) or the Cellink B battery is not working (possibly). the celllink wires are ;abelled the u1000 hard wire kit is not

Good luck.
thanks for rely, it dos beep

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A U1000 14
T U1000 3
Back