WonVon A10

becsta

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi I have just joined the forum as I am looking at replacing my Innovv K1 dash cam set up on my motorbike. I was looking at a WonVon A10 and was wondering if anyone has any experience with this brand/model. The reason I like this is it has a separate button on the remote to take photos. Are there any other dash cams that have the ability to take photos? Cheers

Welcome to DCT @becsta :)
There's some discussion of motorcycle cams including the A10 HERE As new as it is I haven't seen much about it yet.

Phil

I've just installed the WonVon A10 Motorcycle Dashcam. My problem is that the speed unit seems to be factory set to MPH (I need KPH). There seems to be no speed unit selector in the settings. The eBay vendor sent me a .bin file to reflash the firmware, without instructions, and I'm not confident it is the right firmware, so I haven't installed it. Does anyone know how I can confidently fix this problem?

DM for the firmware download link, please!

I've just installed the WonVon A10 Motorcycle Dashcam. My problem is that the speed unit seems to be factory set to MPH (I need KPH). There seems to be no speed unit selector in the settings. The eBay vendor sent me a .bin file to reflash the firmware, without instructions, and I'm not confident it is the right firmware, so I haven't installed it. Does anyone know how I can confidently fix this problem?
Hey bud....Also having issues with my A10 device. Did you manage to find out how to re install firmware? If yes is it possible that you could explain how to do this and send me the file aswell? Would really appreciate it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Motorcycle Cameras 1