World's BEST DASHCAM for NIGHT and Day Video Recording (Ultra HD 2K 4K 8K Resolution, High Speed FPS, Low-Lux, High-End)

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
If you do have questions like:

- what is the best dashcam for night vision driving recording?
- I want high-end dashcam with Super "giga-mega" Resolution and high FPS
- Money is not an option, I want to buy The best day and at night video recording High-End dashcamera ... etc.

The answer is below
( this is what I saw on one of the streets of Hong Kong )

Best DashCam (1).jpg

Best DashCam (2).jpg

I wonder why environmentalists don't do anything about light pollution and all the gigawatts is spend on next to nothing, if i was earth boss that BS would go in no time flat, actually you would only get any kind of commercials if you subscribed to them.

With everything out in the open, he must have to stop every few hundred yards to clean the lens !.

I wonder why environmentalists don't do anything about light pollution and all the gigawatts is spend on next to nothing, if i was earth boss that BS would go in no time flat, actually you would only get any kind of commercials if you subscribed to them.
Actually.. it is surprisingly hard to see without street lights while driving on city streets. There would be many more accidents if street lights were turned off.

It even comes complete with a "Pro-theft" carrying handle as standard...:ROFLMAO:

Im okay with street lights, its all the billboards i think are a waste of watt.

WOW that is obstructing the drivers view

Last edited:
I hope he still has a VCR to watch those VHS recordings on.

Hipster dashcam ?

Back