Would it be a good idea to add links to the mSetup & Firmware Changelogs to the sticky thread?

Spinball

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius & Panorama II S
Hi folks,
so this site is my 'go to' place for information on my dashcams.
But I've just searched round here and the general interwebs in vain to find changelogs for both the mSetup utility and the mobius firmware.
I believe that 'if it's not broke, don't fix it', so viewing the changelog is a vital part of the upgrade decision process.
Are there changelogs available, and if so, could links to them (along with a list of all the other valuable links) be put right at the top of the first post of the mobius sticky thread please, where they are most obvious and most convenient?
Thanks

the link to the setup program is there, that will download the firmware etc anyway
It may be, but it's lost in the sea of information. What's needed is a bullet point list of useful links right at the top.

It may be, but it's lost in the sea of information. What's needed is a bullet point list of useful links right at the top.

as mentioned it was created just as a copy of the same 8 posts over on the RC groups forum for the sake of convenience for users here, what was copied was also a wall of text

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dirkzelf Mobius 28
K Mobius 5
Back