Would you buy it again?

infinitygg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey Everyone,

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the 0906. Do you regret your purchase? Are you happy with it? What should I consider otherwise?

yes, I will buy it again ,Thanks to great support from the engineers who invented and they listen to everyone here.

would buy again; still most features for the money spent and the support provided

As a dual camera, it does a good job at a decent price.

Depending on the price you are paying, you may be able to get two single cameras for a similar price that will give better quality, but having it as a dual camera does make it easier/neater to install and having front and rear video on the same card is definitely more convenient. Also, it does seem to be available at a lot less than list price now which makes it hard to beat, especially as a dual camera.

I don't use the parking mode, everything I do use has been working nicely.

I would purchase this dashcam again. I have mine permanently fixed into the 4x4, but if it were suitable to fit in the other two cars, I'd buy two more.

When my trusty SGZC12SG stopped being produced I was dreading having to choose another model because I doubted there'd be anything that could match its durability (it's still going strong and working perfectly, it only having been formatted twice since it was bought in 2014), but the 0906 has proven itself, which has all come about due to DCT, its engineers and contributors.

Where is a reliable place to purchase this model? My 0806 image quality is starting to suffer. It's survived 2 years in the hot S. FL sun so can't complain. I haven't seen anyplace with the new style mount.

You can PM me for purchase link :)

Where is a reliable place to purchase this model? My 0806 image quality is starting to suffer. It's survived 2 years in the hot S. FL sun so can't complain. I haven't seen anyplace with the new style mount.
It is me again,this new suction mount for mini0906 is not available yet!
And suggest that you can claim this lightning deal on amazon tomorrow,its price will be $32 off !

It is me again,this new suction mount for mini0906 is not available yet!
And suggest that you can claim this lightning deal on amazon tomorrow,its price will be $32 off !

Tomorrow as in Sunday or Monday?

@Damn Dirty Ape Lightening deal Valid time: Feb 12, 9:25 AM -- Feb 12, 3:25 PM PST;

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S mini0906 0
Back