Wow!

CD55

Reaction score
Country
United States
A driver starts changing lanes without looking.
I give them a wakeup call.

Video is showing as private.:(

what's your horn setup? sounds nice and loud.

AKA the "wake the fawk up dumbass" setup :D i really want to cram somthing simmilar or bigger into my little suzuki, and i dont even mind if the compressor and airtank take up half or all of my boot, there is no room in there anyway for anything worth mentioning.

will have to find a way to pack something similar in my little fiat. little hatches get no respect. :(

sure they do,,,, at least when the rear isent all "raped" by a 4 x 4 :)

Like the way my Suxuki is easy to get into for a semi rigid old geeser like myself, i sit about 10 - 15 CM higher compared to my little sisters Ford fiesta.

That being said i do miss my Suzuki gran viatra 4 x 4 where with my size i could just slide onto the seat without having to fold up myself too much.

Winning big in lotto will be a problem, cua i will need a step ladder or maybe a elevator screwed to the side of my Maruader to get up into it, will proberly allso have to get power assisted doors as i am sure the bullet proof doores are heavy :D

sure they do,,,, at least when the rear isent all "raped" by a 4 x 4 :)

Like the way my Suxuki is easy to get into for a semi rigid old geeser like myself, i sit about 10 - 15 CM higher compared to my little sisters Ford fiesta.

That being said i do miss my Suzuki gran viatra 4 x 4 where with my size i could just slide onto the seat without having to fold up myself too much.

Winning big in lotto will be a problem, cua i will need a step ladder or maybe a elevator screwed to the side of my Maruader to get up into it, will proberly allso have to get power assisted doors as i am sure the bullet proof doores are heavy :D
:D

You might have been in his mirror's blind spot, and he didn't bother to look sideways or lean forward to get a better view.
Nearside mirrors are a bit rubbish. I'm surprised they haven't done enough about the problem.
In my van I fitted a clip-on convex mirror just inside the passenger window, high up. There was a handy slot in the trim where the clip could go. I can now see everything to my side, even something right next to me is shown in the mirror.
It really helps when I need to know if a cyclist is overtaking on the inside.

You might have been in his mirror's blind spot, and he didn't bother to look sideways or lean forward to get a better view.
Nearside mirrors are a bit rubbish. I'm surprised they haven't done enough about the problem.
In my van I fitted a clip-on convex mirror just inside the passenger window, high up. There was a handy slot in the trim where the clip could go. I can now see everything to my side, even something right next to me is shown in the mirror.
It really helps when I need to know if a cyclist is overtaking on the inside.
The first thing I do to any vehicle I buy is add convex blind spot mirrors to both sides. I prefer the wedge type ones than the dome type - I don't need to see my own vehicle in the mirror, and the dome type wastes a lot of space reflecting your own car.

http://www.autozone.com/safety-and-...pilot-automotive-blind-spot-mirror/31931_0_0/

For the price, you can't beat it.

same thinking here, I'm sure you were in his blind spot, I've also fitted convex blind spot mirror thingies to one of my cars

I've seen a few (newish) cars that have mirrors with the convex as standard

same thinking here, I'm sure you were in his blind spot, I've also fitted convex blind spot mirror thingies to one of my cars

I've seen a few (newish) cars that have mirrors with the convex as standard

The current focus comes with them too, at least in the states. It was one of the few things I liked about my rental car while mine was in the body shop last year.

2012_ford_focus_42.jpg

My 03 Tacoma Prerunner has the the domes and the 15 Subaru has the wedges,both stickons.
It's good they are starting to build them into the cars now.
I hope the trend continues.
I too feel they make driving safer and the blind spots easier to manage.

Last edited:
Back