WSDOT welding an expansion joint and the few remaining disabled vehicles

Ageezus

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't have confirmation, but inference leads me to say an expansion joint popped sometime during the morning commute and disabled several vehicles. I arrived about 45 minutes after, based on my knowledge of WSDOT response times and how much State Troopers and tow truck drivers love that overtime pay.

Looks like OR or WA, & from living there in the 90s, I know that u definitely wouldn't want any of their very high bridges to collapse.

I5/101 interchange in Olympia,WA.

I can tell by the weather!

I never mined it however...neat scenery & people...great boating in the Puget Sound & inland waters too....Wife #2 was a native Portlander.

Yeah, I just moved back at the start of the year after spending 5 years in Juneau, AK.

Also news reports are finally in. Expansion join burst during the early morning commute, WSDOT tried to patch it but the patch failed and it burst again causing damage to 15 vehicles, no major injuries.

No focus problem on your Lukas, looks great. Doubt that there is any other current camera that can beat that quality at only 10 Mbps. £ is strong ATM, might get another for the rear.

I am really happy with it, I have had it up and running for like 40 hours now and am still using different settings everytime I go out to find a good setup.

Back