www.joovuu-x.com

Incredible how low some peoples morale can be.

Copy from joovuu reviews our opinion.
" For instance, we received an email in mid-June from a customer on a prominent forum who essentially said this to us: If you do not send me this free product, I will negatively review your website on this and that forum, and then will essentially lie about your product until you either send me something for free, or give me something else."

As also stated we don't receive many of these, but I'm sure the bigger retailers/manufacturers will far more.

hehe thats the kind of front door i wish to have in my house, if it cant stand up to ,50 cal fire i will not buy it.
Windows is a weak point, both in regard to burglars and entry in general, so i been thinking if i could afford i would build a house with no windows, and then have huge flat screens on the inside walls connected to the cameras outside, and hey presto you have a view and no hole in your wall.

Have to do it this way as where i would like to live in Denmark, the risk of a visit form armed eastern EU ppl is high.
And i will not rely on the police or any one else for my personal security, besides there is no cops in those thin populated parts of Denmark, those have been fired/ downsized long ago.

I fear the "Umbrella corporation" like ppl/forces is running things here.

" For instance, we received an email in mid-June from a customer on a prominent forum who essentially said this to us: If you do not send me this free product, I will negatively review your website on this and that forum, and then will essentially lie about your product until you either send me something for free, or give me something else."
o_O

I'd just name and shame them in that instance!

hehe we get that UK program over here, and i think its pretty cool concept,though i have not seen much of the programmes.

I am sure many Danes think " well surely that degree of insurance fraud and what not dont happen in our wonderfull little country" :rolleyes:

@kamkar1 Hi, to which "armed eastern EU ppl" are you referring? Do not put the blame on ALL people from eastern EU.

Seem like latvians are the most active, but we allso get Estonians and most of the Balkan countries.
But in your countrys defence i have not notised Romanians in regard to armed or violent robberies.
Not that Romanians arnt up here too, but what they do ( some of them offcourse ) is "not so bad"
Seem like Bosnians have set ther eyes on the armed robbery but of Jewel stores and so on, and not just in Denmark

Its offcourse not a matter of ponting fingers at whole countries, we all have out black elements that put the rest of in shame.

I am sure police in Parha in Checkoslovakia would love to be without the hordes of drunken Danish students behaving like monkeys, for me as a Dane they are quite a embarresment, and these kids are supposed to be the prime of Danish youth :rolleyes:

And armed robbery and violence have offcourse allso gone up among Danes, within the last 48 houres there have been at least 2 stabbings on the streets here, and just last week 2 shot guys was found in a burned out old mercedes.

It would be nice if crime wasent able to travel more or less unchallenged in EU.

I'm not surprised that there are people who attempt to extort free products this way, but I'd just let them go. If they are the only bad review then people will soon see that they are a liar without you doing a thing. And there's also the chance that somebody 'spoofed' the email hoping you'd hang your own self by claiming publicly that the 3rd party did something they didn't do. Doing nothing lets it resolve itself and you cannot be hurt that way. Good to mention it happening so we can figure out who that scoundrel is and avoid them ourselves.

If my 'dream home' ever gets built, the easy-access windows will be sourced from drive-through windows taken from banks being torn down. All those are at least rated for pistol, but many in the bigger cities are rated for mid-caliber rifles too. You have to supply your own forklift to get them though.- very heavy these are!

As I see it, if you're getting 50 cal rounds incoming, you should have acted sooner. And if it's an organized force, they'll have something bigger on hand to take you out if their .50 can't so the point is moot.

Phil

hehe yeah .50 was a bit overkill, but i prefer to be the pig that build his home strong to keep the big bad woulf out :D

0.jpg

To be honest i would proberly allso have some other suprices to who ever get close to my house, i unlike most Danes will protect myself and my proberty in any way i see fit, and there is still a lot a man can do without buying a AK74 on the black marked.

I know perhaps i am paranoid, but its often the ppl in remote places that get hit by robbers of any nationalety.

Old ppl have been killed here or if they are lucky just beaten to a pulp, and i dont think its cuz a 85 year old guy put up much of a stance.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised that there are people who attempt to extort free products this way, but I'd just let them go. If they are the only bad review then people will soon see that they are a liar without you doing a thing. And there's also the chance that somebody 'spoofed' the email hoping you'd hang your own self by claiming publicly that the 3rd party did something they didn't do. Doing nothing lets it resolve itself and you cannot be hurt that way. Good to mention it happening so we can figure out who that scoundrel is and avoid them ourselves.

If my 'dream home' ever gets built, the easy-access windows will be sourced from drive-through windows taken from banks being torn down. All those are at least rated for pistol, but many in the bigger cities are rated for mid-caliber rifles too. You have to supply your own forklift to get them though.- very heavy these are!

As I see it, if you're getting 50 cal rounds incoming, you should have acted sooner. And if it's an organized force, they'll have something bigger on hand to take you out if their .50 can't so the point is moot.

Phil
Must be a tough neighborhood you live in :D

My current neighborhood is what we used to call a "Mill Hill" and yes, it's a tough place where you'd better not appear weak or wealthy. My dream home would be in the hills nearby, where people are their own law, everyone grew up fishing and hunting and fighting with their cousins, and where intruders will get shot then disappear with a little help from the neighbors (if the neighbors don't get them first). There's folks in those hills who have underground bunkers stocked for TEOTWAWKI; my home would be partially underground but not a bunker; just a self-sufficient life away from the world's problems. Loan me a half-million and I can get started on it, I'll call you when I'm ready for the other half-million :D

Phil

@kamkar1 @Viking Thanks for clarifications: SOME and not ALL!
Wish a safe place to live for all!

... here as by coincidence few lessons of my own recent personal fortune (misfortune) would be pointiest again:
trust and honesty goes far, but it also leaves one vulnerable...

... here as by coincidence few lessons of my own recent personal fortune (misfortune) would be pointiest again:
trust and honesty goes far, but it also leaves one vulnerable...
sadly some people that are wealthy get that way by being ruthless in business

Ditto that!

Phil

Back