www.tele-online.dk Blacksys CF-100 and CW-100 Denmark

Jeppe Rechenberger

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Hello we are a Danish company. Our name is Klingtech TeleOnline
We have the distribution in Denmark on the Blacksys dashcams. Right now we sell the models CF-100 and CW-100 in our webshop.

http://www.tele-online.dk/category/mobilt-kamera-822/

Don't hesitate to ask about our products. We also have a B2B segment. Let us know if you are interested in the product or any other informations

Welcome to the forum.
Will you ( or BlackSys ) be interested in providing free sample of cf-100 for full unbiased review on this forum?
I read a lot good feedback on Korean forums about this dash cam, but until it not tested by outside-korean users, it is hard to make a conclusions.

Welcome to the forum.
Will you ( or BlackSys ) be interested in providing free sample of cf-100 for full unbiased review on this forum?
I read a lot good feedback on Korean forums about this dash cam, but until it not tested by outside-korean users, it is hard to make a conclusions.
Niko, I agree with you.

Then you should also like to send some cameras to @niko for review ;)
Jokiin, even we do not send cameras to Niko, Niko will get them someday and dissect, analysis if our devices is popular and good enough to be well-known.
Like GS8000(DM900) & G1W ;)

Jokiin, even we do not send cameras to Niko, Niko will get them someday and dissect, analysis if our devices is popular and good enough to be well-known.
Like GS8000(DM900) & G1W ;)
And someday Blackview will be in Brand column. :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashCam.ie All Other Countries 0
Back