X3000 Firmware File Request

TheTub

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I recently updated the firmware with this cam using the link here - http://dashcamtalk.com/x3000/#Firmware

I know I did this at my own risk..!

It worked fine for a couple of days. Then I noticed some odd behaviour.

During a long drive I got the message 'Protected Slot Full'. I've never seen this before and it appears the ability to loop record by writing over old files is no longer possible. So the cam now has a limited record time before I have to format the card.

Also, I just got the 'SENSOR FAIL' error and cannot turn the camera off or do anything with it. I'm waiting for the battery to die so I can figure out what the problem is.

When the camera is first switched on the message 'G - Sensor Fail' flashes up briefly.

What I would like to do is roll back the firmware to the version I had before. Or at least a different version to the Neoline that is linked to on this site. I don't know what version I had before but it had a nice 'Welcome' display when you switched it on and a 'Goodbye' displayed when you switched it off.

Where can I get a different firmware version? Can anyone point me in the right direction? I would be very grateful.

Thanks

TT

Back