X330 Boot Loop

silentwitness007

Reaction score
Country
India
Hey I have been using the x330 dash cam for almost a month now and all of a sudden yesterday it went into a loop. It starts and says GPS connected continuous recording will now start then the screen turns off and in a few seconds it reboots and I get the same thing again. I have connected the camera directly to the battery via the hard wiring kit. I tried disconnecting the power and connecting it again but same issue. I have also tried powering it off completely and powering it on same issue. When its in a loop if i turn the car off completely it doesnt go into parking mode but remains in the loop only. Anyone faced a similar issue or have any solution for this? I have emailed the support but yet to hear back from them.

if anyone else is having the issue i figured it out, turns out to be the memory card, i inserted the original memory card back and its working fine. I think the new card i was using is full now so it stopped recording and went into a loop. It should have ideally told me issue with memory card.

Back