X6 i1000 F70 DVR Dash Cam

Madmitch10

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
X6 i1000 F70 DVR Dash Cam
Does anyone know how to reset the above dash cam back to English language, I accidentally pressed the default button now it all Chinese.
Also the original written instructions are in very poor English grammar and very hard to understand especially for a non tech dope like me. Does anyone have some properly translated instructions.

Grateful for any help
Thanks

Probably only search in the menu for inscriptions with similar hieroglyphs (the method a shot in the dark is the simplest and most reliable)
Language - 語言
English - 英語
PS: this is Google translation, I hope colleagues familiar with the Chinese will correct correctly

You could try downloading the Google Translate app to your mobile phone and using your camera to auto-translate for you.
Won't be the best translation probably but it can be pretty helpful.

Thanks Leonauto and DashOto for your kind attention and suggestions.
After much experimenting I have now discovered how to reset the beast to English language, explanation follows:-
1/ Take out the SD card.
2/ Don't connect via computer USB, but use just a straight forward power supply such as the car connection.
3/ Switch power button to on.
4/ With screen facing you press the top left (of three) buttons three times, this takes you to settings menu.
5/ With the menu on screen press the button marked MIC (r/hand of two facing you) seven times, this takes you to language.
6/ Then press the top right (of three) to confirm your choice.
7/ Then you can scroll through to find English or any other language using the up and down pair of buttons (marked REC & MIC) facing you.
8/ When you have made your choice press the confirmation button again.
9/ Refit the SD card.

Good luck all.
Madmitch10

Back