Xiaomi console access

I will try usleep later.

Code:
sleep 1 <-- wait for 1 second

usleep 1 <-- wait for 1 micro-second

1 second = 1000,000 us

Last edited:
Guys, "usleep ms" works great, don't make it so complicated :)

Can you give an example script? Usleep doesn't work for me.

it just outputs

-ambsh: usleep: command not found!

I test usleep, like:
Code:
t gpio 6 sw out1
usleep 400
t gpio 6 sw out0
... ...
but the LED twinkle very very very fast ! even I set a long value
Code:
t gpio 6 sw out1
usleep 400000
t gpio 6 sw out0
... ...
so I just use the milisecond script

Can you give an example script? Usleep doesn't work for me.

it just outputs

-ambsh: usleep: command not found!
I was playing with beeps after telnet session and it worked for me, but now I can't reproduce that. So I guess it doesn't work with default settings, sorry for misinforming.

Thanks for @funnel
I test with Yi Cam to play the Jingle Bells rythom
attached the autoexec just for fun

Attachments

• autoexec-jinglebells.zip
    517 bytes · Views: 53
I wonder if it's possible to controll the LED brightness or turn off some of them to conserve battery.

^you can do that on the app.

Oh really??! ofcourse I know that :D . I'm was thinking of more controll than just Turning all the lights ON and OFF or just leave the red lights on when video recording. More like, less brightness on the power LED ring or turning some of the power LED ring off.

you can desolder some LEDs :D

Well, it was a joke. They are placed on flex cable which is basically plastic and that isn't too much heat resistant...

Aren't flex cables made of high temp material? Similar to a Kapton tape?
And by the looks of it, LEDs can easily be desoldered.

aWVSkP7.jpg

well, if you feel up for it, then as i said, be my guest :)

Can I set certain shutter speed to lets say 1/60sec. in video mode, and auto-gain/auto ISO?
What would be the command in autoexec.ash?

Aren't flex cables made of high temp material? Similar to a Kapton tape?
And by the looks of it, LEDs can easily be desoldered.
wifi-enhanced.png
Hi, @intoi, what's this use for? wifi enhancement?

No, I was just trying to minimize the wifi signal interference with the mic or the circuitry inside which I suspect to be making the crackling noise. I'm not sure if a ferite bead/choke will work but as soon as I found one I'll replace it with that. I don't like that there is a plactic there considering the cam heats up a lot.

intoi, can you provide example of that cracking noise? Most preferably in as silent room as possible so only the cracking will be recorded.
Try these situations:
• wifi off, camera stationary
• wifi on, camera stationary
• shaking the camera in hand

believe it or not, but i have quite good ears and i may be able to tell whats causing it. I should receive my camera soon, but since this is intermittent problem, i may not have it.

@Andy_S - I am uploading sample clips to g-drive. Will post the link once done uploading.

EDIT: here is the link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview...hSeDNvQzFFQmhrQjV0ZllJMWdRbGJKSm8&usp=sharing

intoi, can you provide example of that cracking noise? Most preferably in as silent room as possible so only the cracking will be recorded.
Try these situations:
• wifi off, camera stationary
• wifi on, camera stationary
• shaking the camera in hand

believe it or not, but i have quite good ears and i may be able to tell whats causing it. I should receive my camera soon, but since this is intermittent problem, i may not have it.

thanks, downloaded.will listen to them in a short while when i get to my pc.

Back