Xiaomi Mijia Dash Cam Unboxing

Xiaomi take a month or two to release global ROMs for their phones for example, I'd say it would be at least the same case with this one too.

I am getting one in for review so will do my best to answer the questions on hand.

7 months in, no English f/w...... Still...

it's a domestic market product not an export market product, they may have no intention of adding other languages so it may well stay that way

Yeah yeah I know.... domestic.... Come on guys, who produces such a nifty dash cam, and NOT providing English firmware, it's silly already.... :ROFLMAO:

Yeah yeah I know.... domestic.... Come on guys, who produces such a nifty dash cam, and NOT providing English firmware, it's silly already.... :ROFLMAO:

the businesses that are selling it for export are doing that of their own accord, they buy through unofficial channels and resell them, not the intention of the company I'm sure

the businesses that are selling it for export are doing that of their own accord, they buy through unofficial channels and resell them, not the intention of the company I'm sure

I know, doesn't make it nicer though.... Hahaha although maybe we have a way of setting more features through the browser methode....

Back