Xiaomi Yi Custom firmware with lastest revision

dymudda

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I don't think the card is slow, I bought it 6 months ago from MediaMarkt in Turkey.. it says Sandisk ULTRA 64 GB SD-XC1.. unfortunately I don't have a USB 3.0 card reader to test out the best speeds...

What I've noticed is that the camera gets extremely hot with this higher profiles.. could it be the reason?

TwoBlues

Reaction score
Country
United States
My 22L and 23L will record a few seconds of video (5-10 ), and then normal 3.66 gig at 45Mbps, or make files at 27or 28 Mbps using the autoexec.ash on this page
It is an Amplin 64gig 100/90 from Amazon! I'll put that card in my Yi 4k+ at 135 Mbps, and it records at 4 gigs flawlessly!
I think some cams are just temperamental!
I'm using the Widodo modded 35 Mbps high fw with the autoexec.ash script for 45 Mbps.

Last edited:

TwoBlues

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think the card is slow, I bought it 6 months ago from MediaMarkt in Turkey.. it says Sandisk ULTRA 64 GB SD-XC1.. unfortunately I don't have a USB 3.0 card reader to test out the best speeds...

What I've noticed is that the camera gets extremely hot with this higher profiles.. could it be the reason?
Recording while charging definitely generates more heat! I decided it wasn't overheating causing my erratic bitrate, but the card! Extreme sandisk U3 cards can't hurt.

dymudda

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I got myself a new samsung evo plus U3 card which is able to write up to 90 mb/s but when I still have the same problem with split files and then much worse bitrate on the split files after the first one.. I tried 50 mbps as example here with the YIMAX-Tune script provided here.. when I try to record at 45 MBPs I don't have splits but it records at 41 MBPs only

meanie2

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
The bloody thing flickered when I was filming UAV.

Last edited: