Xiaomi Yi Dashcam Firmware

deodatvs

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Hi! I recently bought a Xiaomi Yi Dashcam and the firmware is V-1.03.033-US. Is this the latest version of firmware? The latest firmware on the official site is V-1.03.026. I don't know which version is good...

It must be the latest, I bought one this week and it has the same fiwmware.

i just receive China brand new Yi compact dashcam, but i not acknowledge about International & china version.

i just update CN version into international FW : V-1.02.02a_US (CK11H). after updating my Yi DC can't read SD card n the screen turn Black/no image.

PLEASE HELP me to get/downgraded my Yi DC to original version FW : V-1.04.04a_CN (CK40H). i need it ASAP.

Have you tried the emergency aid for your model?

i just receive China brand new Yi compact dashcam, but i not acknowledge about International & china version.

i just update CN version into international FW : V-1.02.02a_US (CK11H). after updating my Yi DC can't read SD card n the screen turn Black/no image.

PLEASE HELP me to get/downgraded my Yi DC to original version FW : V-1.04.04a_CN (CK40H). i need it ASAP.

FW : V-1.04.04a_US (CK40H) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yCM-_dXhYMEgrUqZxTe7xIs--ifo2zfe

Hi! I recently bought a Xiaomi Yi Dashcam and the firmware is V-1.03.033-US. Is this the latest version of firmware? The latest firmware on the official site is V-1.03.026. I don't know which version is good...
I wonder why the official site is way behind in firmware.

Back