Xiaomi Yi fw version 1.2.10 is out !

luk4

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Dash Cam
Xiaomi Yi
FW 1.2.10 is available trough OTA update from the app.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 108
FW 1.2.10 is available trough OTA update from the app.
Yeah, not shown on the Xiaomi download page yet. Still offering the 1.2.6 version.

Last edited:
Join the Beta program and you'll be running 1.3.0 already.

I Look up about beta version of next version of firmware, i wonder what is going around here:
1.2.7.9:
1. Support 2304X1296p30 resolution;

and after this
1.2.8:
1. completely remove the emergency recording [Backup] function;
2. Remove 2304X1296p30 resolution;

What You thinking about it ? camera is heating too much ?

Also, Yi Camera app - version 1.11.1 is out .
11836831_10203772965319209_5546158906207916897_n.jpg

im updateinng

how long is it beeping?

its beeping since 2 minutes now
---------beep - beep - beep------------ beep - beep - beep---------------beep - beep - beep

im updateinng

how long is it beeping?

its beeping since 2 minutes now
---------beep - beep - beep------------ beep - beep - beep---------------beep - beep - beep
Ya same thing happened with me last night. Tried it twice, same result. Left it beeping for 5 minutes. Then got tired, shut it down and removed the SD card to remove the extra files. I'll wait for when the Xiaomi site has the download ready.

i have remove the battery restart and it will updating

normal beeping and now its working

Has anyone tried using AFT to change bitrates on this new firmware?

I did not notice so far that starting on my first update to 1.2.6 and now with update to firmware 1.2.10 my still pictures (clicking on the file properties) show a date as january 2008. Any idea?

Just update the date&time in the camera

Thanks, I was afraid I did something wrong in my update.

This new firmware is not updating properly. After upload by the app it makes 3 beeps per second which means SD card problem. And i don't think that 17MB file is a proper firmware file. Tried 3 times on various SD and no luck, it wont power up until i delete update files.

This new firmware is not updating properly. After upload by the app it makes 3 beeps per second which means SD card problem. And i don't think that 17MB file is a proper firmware file. Tried 3 times on various SD and no luck, it wont power up until i delete update files.
Are you sure you download it correctly ? I have above 40Mb file...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back