Xiaomi YI iPhone Apps released on itunes today

JUNEYEO0153

Reaction score
Country
Korea, Republic Of
you can find it on
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xiao-yi-yun-dong-xiang-ji/id963065779?mt=8

I already installed on my iphone but it appears only in chinese chars.

tips,
first time you install it, it asked firmware upgrade.

相机固件更新
当前相机固件版本过低,请更新。在系统
设匿中连接其他Wi-Fi网络后,固件包会
自动下载,您也可以在首页-设置-固件版本
中手动下载或査看下载进度。

means,
Camera Firmware Update camera firmware version is currently too low, please update. After connecting to other Wi-Fi network in the system set up anonymous, the firmware will automatically download the package, you can at home - Settings - firmware version manually download or view download progress.

Is this an official Xiaomi app? It says by: 360Ants

The application is currently unusable due to Chinese tea signs, I hope that support for other languages coming soon...

I will be on vacation in 2 weeks time and i heard that the ios version will be release on april and till now still no news. So is android and ios version have different hardware ? so can i buy the android and install this apps ? or wait for the official release ?

So u mean its actually only one model at the moment? Only currently dont have the ios apps? Im using iphone 6 plus now and i need to copy the files to my iphone to edit in imovie. So can i buy now ?

it's the same camera, just different apps, they just access over wifi, it's nothing device specific

"360Ants" is the Official App for Yi Camera on IPhone
You may update your firmware 1.09 through WIFI

Attachments

• IMG_1916.PNG
    IMG_1916.PNG
    327.8 KB · Views: 16
I notice a lot of people have had failed firmware updates when trying to update over wifi, I think I'd want to do it from memory card myself

I just bought this camera.please help me to connect ro wifi and use it. I have downloaded the apple apps but all in chinese. I cant read completely.

Is the english version for ios already release today?

I don’t know. :D
I have posted some pictures to compare the Android Yi Camera English version application vs the iPhone Chinese version application.
Based on that info you may be able to modify some basic settings. :cool:

Thanks for the effort to post the translation in english. Much appreciated for your sharing.

Can anyone post screen shots of the English version so I can update the firmware?

The Android application (the English version) check for updates automatically before the application starts, and asks the permission to perform the necessary updates. Once the updates are installed, you don’t have any menu in the Android application in order to choose for a new update. For my camera I don’t have any screen shots to post because I already did that update. :(

Back