Xiaomi Yi Sports Camera - Custom Firmware (Base 1.0.7) - Bitrate Increased to 30Mbps all modes

Hi,
2K in firmware ( even beta) is good news, but the last official android apk only allow 1080p and 960p in time lapse.
?Is there a trick for 2K in time lapse mode in latest apk , note that with old 1.10.1 android apk, i have access to 2k time lapse with those "beta debug" Fw.

Hi,
2K in firmware ( even beta) is good news, but the last official android apk only allow 1080p and 960p in time lapse.
?Is there a trick for 2K in time lapse mode in latest apk , note that with old 1.10.1 android apk, i have access to 2k time lapse with those "beta debug" Fw.
Good question. I would also like to know that. I updated to firmware 1.12.12 today and App 1.12.3 yesterday, but only time lapse in 1080-24fps is possible (I need at least 25fps and don't know how to change at least this). Any help is appreciated.

Hey guys here's beta 1.5.0 firmware, if you are interested please test it out and report problems. Meanwhile I got an offer from Xiaomi Yi company, work place is the HQ Shanghai, charge for forums and part social media job, but I'm hesitating right now since I'm in Beijing with my girlfriend and my current job is not bad at all. If you guys can suggest some? ...
My suggestion is keep your job and your girlfriend.

Which line in *.xlsx table are for 2k bitrtate after latest update? Trying to modify with AFT133 editor.

Hi,

This mod is really good job ! I just did it with my Xiaomi YI Z22 with the latest firmware 1.2.12 which has this new resolution of 2304x1296 and it works like a charm.
By the way, where are the lines dedicated for this new resolution in the *.xlsx file?

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your week

Hi

HI Xiaomi buddy !! ;)

Could you please make an All high bitrate (35mbps/s) version for Z22 model, w/ firmware of 1.2.10?

I would be very pleased and happy!! :)

Thanks in advance pal!
Hi already done it!... :) Look here, first post spoiler older builds... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,
I just got the Xiaomi YI with the Z23L serial number. I got the latest firmware 1.2.12
Is there a firmware with 35 MB/s at 1080p? Not really happy with stock so far..

Hey guys,
I just got the Xiaomi YI with the Z23L serial number. I got the latest firmware 1.2.12
Is there a firmware with 35 MB/s at 1080p? Not really happy with stock so far..
As before already done, look here, first post... I have to ask a moderator to stick it ...

As before already done, look here, first post... I have to ask a moderator to stick it ...
Hi,

Great job with your custom firmware build for the latest firmware.

However, i had a look inside your PRI.a7s file and line 39, you have a little mistake, you put 0.35 instead of 35.0.

Thanks for sharing anyway.

Have a great weekend

Thanks for sharing Fried! What's the 0.35 / 35?
Can you update? :)
Thanks

Hi,

Great job with your custom firmware build for the latest firmware.

However, i had a look inside your PRI.a7s file and line 39, you have a little mistake, you put 0.35 instead of 35.0.

Thanks for sharing anyway.

Have a great weekend
Thanks man, you're right, it seems that nobody used that resolution or it should be reported before... :) I'm already updating new file it'll available in couple of minutes... :)
Have a nice weekend too ...

Hi, does the firmware now allow for auto start stop when usb cable is powered?

I would like to up the bitrate for 720p I record everything from dslr to phantom in 720p.

Any higher bitrate scripts or firmware for Z26L 1.4.8?

Hi to Everybody at first :) I want to talk with somebody about modding firmware, in the spredsheet there is something like "preview". I like to have mine yi action connected to wifi via pc, but it's only 640x480 px. I think it's possible to change that to higher resolution, but which one setting I need to change ?

Back