Xiaomi yi version

Well there are differences between camera versions/revisions.
I recommend buying camera without "L" in camera serial number ( no IR filter in lens), so choose between serials: 22,23, 23A, 23S.
I know there are differences but the point is only one version is sold...i'm yet to see a website where you can choose between serial numbers?

Talk to the seller before buying. Yes, its that simple.

maybe you can suggest a seller as this would be a challenge with most sellers

Well i have purchased my cam long time ago without knowledge regarding "L" version. Thus i cant help you.
There are so many sellers that im sure that you will find someone who knows what revision he sells.

...i personally would buy the L version (gearbest 66,99 dollars/ banggood 65,00 dollars), better microphone, no wifi sound newer hardware and
replacing the lens (gearbest 12,41 dollars/banggood 16,99 dollars). You have to refocus lens anyway so it is only one operation replacing to IR filter lens and focussing.

MFG
gente

...i personally would buy the L version (gearbest 66,99 dollars/ banggood 65,00 dollars), better microphone, no wifi sound newer hardware and
replacing the lens (gearbest 12,41 dollars/banggood 16,99 dollars). You have to refocus lens anyway so it is only one operation replacing to IR filter lens and focussing.

MFG
gente
Ello there, can you please link the IR lens please. I have the L version and would like the IR to try. Thanks for your time.
Godspeed! o7

I see a lot of flares on this video. Is this a IR problem on the Yi ?

BTW : The S1 from EZViz seems to have a lot of commun with the Yi. A rebranded Yi ?

Back