Xiaomi Yi Z23L really poor night video

Thanks Frank.
I guess the light sources seem to be the issue here and not necessarily the camera.
I appreciate the feedback. Kinda makes some sense now.
I shall try footage in different light conditions elsewhere and see how it performs.
I will not give up!! :)

Hi
You found a solution? The recirding is really bad as you mentioned. I have simar problem with my z25l model. It is new version of the cam so i expected it to be fixedbut it is not. Sharpness sucks. Low light video sucks and moreover i don"t know if i can use scripts with this version.

Hi
You found a solution? The recirding is really bad as you mentioned. I have simar problem with my z25l model. It is new version of the cam so i expected it to be fixedbut it is not. Sharpness sucks. Low light video sucks and moreover i don"t know if i can use scripts with this version.

Hi,

I didn't quite find a solution for this.
My camera also got bricked a while after and since then I moved to gopro hero 3+.
I have no complains and it performs well in low light with the right settings.

Sorry to hear that.
Thanks for info - now i am less willing to 'downgrade' the soft and use scripts to improve quality.
Maybe with YI we need to accept that it is not so universal and shouldn't expect magic at night or take a shots like on Animal Planet.

Back