Xiaomi Yi Z25L 0% battery on 1.2.13 of Z23L

Nefius

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hello!

I downgraded with success my Xiaomi Yi Z25L to 1.2.13 firmware of Z23L. Scripts are working, etc. but there is one problem. Camera thinks battery is 0% all the time.
I charged battery 3 times, reset to default settings, nothing helped. The camera now wont update (firmware.bin on card) because battery is too low.

Do you have solution to this problem? Battery indicator is kinda usefull...
Maybe there is z25L 1.3 firmware to go back to original?

Thanks in advance

I've got a same issue. Z25L camera originally flashed with 1.3.0 firmware. Scripts not working etc etc. So I flashed elf image to 1.2.6. Then battery 0% issue comes out - seems that have an influence with upgrade with *.bin file. If battery is detected as low (means < 50%) then upgrading will not start with firmware. So for this particular revision you will be not possible to update back to 1.3.0 (there is bin file available for Z25l provided by xiaomi). But I dont know how but I was possible to trigger update from sd card when I was playing with directusb somehow. Maybe somebody on the forum has a knowledge how bootloader from xiaomi works and what are the steps to manage battery 0% indication issue.

Ok, I've managed to upgrade from 1.2.13 to 1.3.0 on Z25L. We all know that problem occurs because 1.2.13 has something wrong with battery indication (only found on rev Z25L).For me works YDXJv22L_1.3.0_build-20160524143845_b1049_i841_s1125.bin renaming to firmware.bin put on sd card and plug a camera with battery on wait 1min and power on. After that you have your battery indication back ;)

Did anybody fix the problem of the 0 % battery? If so, please share the file or bin that was used. Thanks!!

Back