Xmas 2017

Right back at ya mate :)

giphy.gif

And to all the bad drivers out there.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Bah Humbug :eek: :p

Somebody has to be the "Scrooge" and with the workvan transmission eating up the Christmas budget this year I'm volunteering for that role :ROFLMAO: And a family feud has split us into having 2 separate celebrations instead of the single one which meant so much more to me :( Give me 12 more months and I might be in a more Christmas-like mood- I sure hope that happens :whistle:

Phil

At least my little sister have calmed down, so we have the usual family gathering, minus the oldest of my sisters girls that are with her BF and his family.

You need to stop with those quick fixes Phil.
giphy.gif

There is the new door for ya, back with the hinges and doors in a few.

I wouldn't dare scratch my nice van up like that. Besides, it more fun when done with explosives :D

"Are you sure you didn't want that whole wall removed? I could have sworn that's what you asked for" :ROFLMAO:

Phil

I knew it my size 12 would come in handy one day, for something other than keeping me upright during a storm.

Anyone getting a new dashcam for Xmas? I'm excited about a new sample camera that's heading my way. I don't know what it is yet - but I do like Xmas surprises :)

Yep i have one coming, was sent on the 22 so will arrive here a little late.
But that's okay time is the one thing i have plenty of now, which if this site had a online counter i could prove :oops:

But that's okay time is the one thing i have plenty of now, which if this site had a online counter i could prove :oops:
15171 posts is a good indicator of your time spent here

At least 1/3 of that are incoherent babbling mixed up wit the occasional rant, and posts of more or less funny pictures.

Mind was sent on 21st. Tracking shows that it's less than 20 miles away now, but I'll have to wait a few more days before I can get it :(

I hope mine come with snail mail, DHL / GLS will just rip me off, snail mail on the other hand have high degree of :rolleyes: so good chance of getting to me without additional cost.

That 1/3 mentioned above also have a lot of repeat posts as the same questions often come up, but before i get to think " why not copy/paste older post related to same question" then i am 20+ lines into my answer.

My Christmas stocking overflow'eth !
Everything is hung up with Snail Mail which ground to a halt about two weeks ago ..

Perhaps a new post along the lines of - What did you get for Xmas ! - may be needed ..
Be Christmas Day here in Oz , sun is out as is the wind ( blowing well ) about to hit 25deg C ...

Take care everyone !

Back