Yi 2 4K Camera has an updated firmware - Version 1.08

1.0.9 is available.

Thanks, from the download page there is no changelog but if you update through the Yi App the changes are as follows:

Attachments

• yi2firmware109.jpg
    yi2firmware109.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 52
How do you update to 1.0.9?
I've downloaded the firmware and installed it on the CD card, but I have no idea which option to pick on the start-up screen as it's all in Chinese.

I am beta testing 1.0.13 at the moment, includes a few bug fixes but has 2 new features, The option for a flat colour profile for video and the ability to mute sound recording.

They are also in the process of introducing a new 16:9 ratio to sit along side the 2.5 4:3 option which will come in a future release.

Hi guys,

I am new here and I wanted to ask you few questions :

- How do you do to have beta access to new firmwares?
- Also, how can we contact Xiaoyi to make request or suggest improvements (possibility to change bitrate, have a 2.5K mode with 60FPS etc.). Is there an official forum maybe?

Thanks ;)

The answer to both questions is to make yourself a member of the official yi camera facebook group.

The latest beta firmware is on there for download and also a thread for firmware suggestions which the Yi firmware engineer responds with thoughts and answers.
I am really impressed with how they are listening to their customers and are wanting to improve the camera as much as they can.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/838989242858914/

Back