Yi 4k+ Batteries and Accessories

jauling

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Dash Cam
hero hd, hero5 session, gitup git2, yi 4k+
Hey all,

I got myself a Yi 4k+ a couple months ago to replace my aging Gitup Git2. I only bought it with the waterproof case.

On Aliexpress, I see many results when I search for "Yi 4k battery". I recall reading somewhere that the battery for the 4k and 4k+ are the same, I hope that's correct. Has anyone bought batteries for their 4k+ from Aliexpress? Are there brands that work better than others? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Do you guys use any other accessories with your 4k+? Are the touchscreen waterproof cases alright? I'm thinking of also getting the bluetooth remote, and most likely try to attach it to some kind of wrist strap, much like the radio remote I have with my Git2.

I buy my batteries from EBay US.
The batteries are interchangeable-they have the same dimensions!
You may find a model that is 1200 mah, Factory is 1400mAh.Yi says the performance will be comparable.The batteries I bought are Kingma. They work well in my 4k+.

Hey all,

I got myself a Yi 4k+ a couple months ago to replace my aging Gitup Git2. I only bought it with the waterproof case.

On Aliexpress, I see many results when I search for "Yi 4k battery". I recall reading somewhere that the battery for the 4k and 4k+ are the same, I hope that's correct. Has anyone bought batteries for their 4k+ from Aliexpress? Are there brands that work better than others? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Do you guys use any other accessories with your 4k+? Are the touchscreen waterproof cases alright? I'm thinking of also getting the bluetooth remote, and most likely try to attach it to some kind of wrist strap, much like the radio remote I have with my Git2.
I wish Yi's remote were as good as Sjcam's that has a button to turn off the cam!

I wish Yi's remote were as good as Sjcam's that has a button to turn off the cam!
I agree, my git2 remote can do the same. At least the Yi has voice control, so you can yell at it to turn off.

Yi 4k+ remote is rainproof?

My yi4k+ was taking unbidden photos when VC was on so they replaced the camera.The new one did the same, so I'm waiting for a Yi firmware fix!
l

Back