USA Yi Dash Cam reliable

Bushman123

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi guys, I have used the Yi dash cam for about a year and it has never failed me. I really like the wifi download feature too. With that said, I upgraded my system to a dual channel camera and I have this dash cam sitting around. Does anyone want it at a good price? They are $50 on Amazon. Can ship fast from CA. Thanks

I'd rather give it to another member then sell it on ebay.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B01C89GCHU

I have run out of family and friend ( singular ) to donate "old" cameras to, so now all i can do it update people, and hope a family dashcam denier change her mind and let her uncle give here one.
Kinda freaky a girl thats otherwise embracing other modern means or exposing her self, can be so much against a dashcam, i have a sneaky feeling its her boyfriend that being mid 20ties probably drive like a ass, just like i did when i was that age.
So all i can do now it hope they will never need it.

Hey I wouldn't mind taking it off you if you're still offering it. My A118C just died.

still available, $38 shipped if you are in USA. Comes with mount for window, usb cable, usb power charger, fresh 3m tape for window. Cost $55 new with tax

still available, $38 shipped if you are in USA. Comes with mount for window, usb cable, usb power charger, fresh 3m tape for window. Cost $55 new with tax
Please check inbox

Back