YI Dome Camera

YIcameraCS

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dear members,

First of all, have to say sorry because don't know how to make a new thread that's only about Dome Camera like Dash Camera or Home Camera, if any moderators here can you possible help make a new one and move this post to the new thread? Thank you so much!

Second, we are now introducing our YI Dome Camera: secure your world in 360-degree

- 720p High-definition, 112° wide-angle advanced glass lens combined with 345° horizontal & 115° vertical rotation range create a complete 360° coverage.

- Advanced night vision with 8 built-in 940nm infrared LED beads extend the viewing distance to 3 meters in pitch dark with no light pollution, so your baby or pet will not be disturbed by LED glare.
- Responsive and advanced microphone with a built-in anti-noise filter for a clear 2-way Audio experience.
- Receive real-time Activity Alerts while you're out.
- YI Dome integrates with your YI Home family in one simple interface.
- No subscription fee local storage

To get from [USA]: https://www.amazon.com/gp/B01CW4BG4K[Other countries]Ali Express:
61XUyYA6XHL._SL1000_.jpg

71bAv8EEIWL._SL1500_.jpg

51cs9tGlWgL._SL1000_.jpg

61WkCEi1JSL._SL1000_.jpg

619Qq-SVUmL._SL1000_.jpg

61Q-bXDNe9L._SL1000_.jpg

51Y7ZMKBZPL._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice, at Geekbuying it dropped to $62, I might get one at that price.

Are you going to screw over people who bought them though and region lock it a few months down the line like you've done with your other cameras?

Hi Everybody,
Anyone have same issue with me?
That, after Several Hours My Dome Camera Getting Lag Like I Can't Connect To My Camera Then Motion detector Is Also Not Working. Camera Is Turn On But Not Working Just Have A Slowly Blink Blue LED. Anyone Can Help?

Back