Yi Mirror Dashcam firmware

Gozo

Reaction score
Country
Hungary
Does anybody has a firmware for this dashcam?
yi_mirror_dashcam.PNG
My equipment goes wrong I would like to try a firmware update on it.

Have you ever gotten anywhere with the firmware for that model?
The most ridiculous thing about the stock one is that it takes at minimum 1 minute to shut down the screen after car starts, making your rear view mirror almost useless when backing up. Very dangerous.

I do not recommend buying YI products. There is NO technical support from the word AT ALL. I wrote to them for help, they generally don't catch mice and don't understand what they want from them! I am writing I need help with the DVR, and he ask me receipts for the purchase of cloud storage. Are they normal? The check for the purchased ticket for the flight to the moon does not need to be presented to you, so that you can help me with the DVR ??? !!!

First I bought a YI Smart Dash Cam - in the summer, after a couple of months of use, the lens holder inside melted - a recognized jamb by the manufacturer. you made it from plastic and in the sun it melts, which displaces the lens and the focus is lost .. I bought a metal holder in China then, replaced it, it became better, but still not that!

After a while I bought a YI Mirror Dash Cam, everything seemed to work fine, but the other day the front camera died, the black screen and the video is not turned message, which no one else could handle! Everyone's back camera is dying because of moisture, and as always, I was lucky and the front camera died, but there is no place to get any advice and recommendations!

I will advertise your attitude towards customers everywhere, this is no good. I have been using xiaomi and sub-brands for almost 10 years, almost all equipment from xiaomi, but every day it gets worse and worse. I do not recommend anyone to buy anything.

Не рекомендую покупать продукцию YI. Техподдержки НЕТ от слова СОВСЕМ. Писал им за помощью, так они вообще мышей не ловят и не понимают что от них хотят! Я пишу мне помощь нужна по видеорегистратору, а он мне дайте чеки на покупку облачного хранилища. Нормальные, вообще? Чек на купленный билет для полёта на луну не нужно предоставить Вам, чтобы вы мне помощь оказали по ВИДЕОРЕГИСТРАТОРУ???!!! Сначала я купил YI Smart Dash Cam - летом, через пару месяцев использования расплавился держатель объектива внутри - признанный косяк производителем, т.к. вы его сделали из пластика и на солнце он тает, что смещает линзу и теряется фокус.. купил тогда металлический держатель в китае, заменил, стало лучше, но всё-равно не то!

Через время купил YI Mirror Dash Cam, вроде всё нормально работало, но на днях сдохла передняя камера, чёрный экран и сообщение video is not turned, с которым никто ещё не смог справиться! У всех дохнет задняя камера из-за влаги, а мне как всегда повезло и сдохла передняя, но получить какие-либо советы и рекомендации не от куда! Я прорекламирую ваше отношение к клиентам везде, это никуда не годится. Я пользуюсь xiaomi и суббрендами почти 10 лет, практически вся техника от xiaomi, но с каждым днём всё хуже и хуже. Никому не рекомендую покупать что-либо.

hello, that website no longer exists.
How do I get the frimeware?

Back