YiMode-FI - the Easy way to switch mode XiaoYi Cam Script

mazvi

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
YiMode-FI | Full Injection the Easy way to switch mode XiaoYi Cam Script
Compiled and Finishing By: Moch. Luthfi Rahmadi
Special Thanks To: @luckylz , @nutsey , and @Andy_S

This is a modified version from original source: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/button-combination-mode-switching-via-ash-scripts.12846/

CAUTION! USE SCRIPTS AT YOUR OWN RISK! THE SCRIPTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". ANY MODIFICATIONS OF THESE SCRIPTS CAN RESULT IN DATA LOSS AND DAMAGE YOUR CAMERA!

[How to install]
Just download the zip file and unzip to the root of SD Card, rename the [install.ash] to [autoexec.ash], then power on Yi Cam with this SD Card inserted. If Yi Cam boots with a 2-seconds long beep, means install successfully.

[How to uninstall]
Rename the [uninstall.ash] to [autoexec.ash], then power on Yi Cam with this SD Card inserted. . If Yi Cam boots with a 2-seconds long beep, means uninstall successfully.

TRAVEL EDITION

[Mode Status]
[Mode 0: Default] - Yi Cam normally power on without special beep, enter to this mode;
[Mode 1: YiMax Image Optimization] - Yi Cam normally power on with 2 times 2-second long beep, enter to this mode.
[Mode 2: Long Exposure] - Yi Cam normally power on with 3 times 2-second long beep, enter to this mode.

[How to Use]
[Mode 0]
---> with wifi on
---> turn off wifi
---> auto reboot
---> change to [Mode 1: YiMax Image Optimization]
[Mode 1]
---> with wifi on
---> turn off wifi
---> auto reboot
---> change to [Mode 2: Long Exposure ISO 200/7,9s]
[Mode 2]
---> with wifi on
---> turn off wifi
---> auto reboot
---> change to [Mode 0: Default]
[Mode 0]
and so on

NIGHT EDITION

[Mode Status]
[Mode 0: Default] - Yi Cam normally power on without special beep, enter to this mode;
[Mode 1: Long Exposure ISO 100/7,9s] - Yi Cam normally power on with 1 times 2-second long beep, enter to this mode.
[Mode 2: Long Exposure ISO 200/7,9s] - Yi Cam normally power on with 2 times 2-second long beep, enter to this mode.
[Mode 3: Long Exposure ISO 400/7,9s] - Yi Cam normally power on with 3 times 2-second long beep, enter to this mode.
[Mode 4: Long Exposure ISO 800/7,9s] - Yi Cam normally power on with 4 times 2-second long beep, enter to this mode.

[How to Use]
[Mode 0]
---> with wifi on
---> turn off wifi
---> auto reboot
---> change to [Mode 1: Long Exposure ISO 100/7,9s]
[Mode 1]
---> with wifi on
---> turn off wifi
---> auto reboot
---> change to [Mode 2: Long Exposure ISO 200/7,9s]
[Mode 2]
---> with wifi on
---> turn off wifi
---> auto reboot
---> change to [Mode 3: Long Exposure ISO 400/7,9s]
[Mode 3]
---> with wifi on
---> turn off wifi
---> auto reboot
---> change to [Mode 4: Long Exposure ISO 800/7,9s]
[Mode 4]
---> with wifi on
---> turn off wifi
---> auto reboot
---> change to [Mode 0: Default]
[Mode 0]
and so on

Attachments

• YiMode-FI_Bundle.zip
    13.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:
wait.. but what happens if I turn off wifi on purpose, to save battery, then it will switch next time I turn on to check my pictures, it will reboot and stop what I was doing, and then I have to disable and then enable again in go in circles untill I hear beeps that I need.. this sounds and looks confusing.. or too much work and its possible to get confused with beeps and all.. would be faster to connect to camera and do what you need to do.. but that is just me I guess.. plus I have my sounds turned off all the time....
dont get me wrong.. nice work, and glad to see someone is still working and making this community grow and active :) good work ! :)

Nice sharing !
Because there are so...many...many...many kind of scrips, I don't update my combine mode scripts any more.
I'm preparing to make "scripts injection" via my android app, but now I'm quite busy on work, still no much spare time to do so.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Yi Action Camera 0
Back